At Ready Set LEARN (RSL) we are passionate about teaching and helping your little one grow into the amazing person they were born to be! RSL is a locally owned and operated Early Childhood Learning Center that was started out of a love for working with and teaching children. We truly care about children and strive to make early educational experiences positive, creating a strong foundation for future learning.
What sets RSL apart from other learning centers in the Columbia area?
We are proud to call educating young children our career! The majority of our staff has taught together for over 5 years. Teacher turnover is very low because we highly value our teaching team.
* Acceptance of children from 6 weeks to 5 years with small class sizes ensuring ample individual attention
* Schedule options including half, extended and full-day as well as 2,3 or 5 days/week
* Owners/teachers with Master's Level Degrees in Education and over 15 years of early childhood teaching experience in Columbia
*Curriculum based on the Missouri Pre-K Standards
*Weekly enrichment from gymnastics to music and foreign language
*Completely remodeled and squeaky clean - Remodel complete in December 2012
* We teach earth-friendly concepts and offer healthy meal options
* Safe and easily accessible location in Central-West Columbia
* A loving and supportive learning environment
* A custom designed floorplan (see file below)
* Averaged monthly tuition and you don't pay for days we aren't in session (except snow days) - Make-up days are offered if your child is absent
The mission of Ready Set LEARN (RSL) is to ensure a positive view of education and foster a love of learning in preschool-aged children. RSL will support parents by providing a safe and developmentally appropriate environment designed to stimulate a child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Quality educators coupled with a loving environment will effectively empower each child for both educational and life success.
Below is RSL's enrollment form, feel free to complete it and bring it with you when you tour our center. To arrange a tour email: email@example.com
Below we have our current Enrollment Application, Parent Handbook, RSL school year calendar,
the MO state enrollment form, MO state required medical exam and immunization forms, immunization requirements by are, infant/toddler feeding and care plan, the RSL important
child/media form, the RSL infant and toddler daily sheets and our topical lotion permission form
Scroll to the bottom to see a few pics of fun RSL activities and creations!